Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Training - 1/9/09

Tuesday training
Slept well and started training at about 11am
Squat 3 x 10 @ 100kg - was one of the hardest things I have done.
Press - 47.5kg (4), 47.5kg (3), 47.5kg (3) - the squats sapped me.

Wanted to do a metcon after this but i could hardly press the squats took so much out of me it was crazy.

I did do a slow ab circuit though
10 med ball snaps
10 Hanging Leg Raise
10 decline sit-ups +20kg
3 Rounds - i think it took about 15 minutes to punch this out.

I then rested and ran a few errands as well as eating post workout and lunch. I then hit my metcon in the afternoon at 5pm.

Fran - 7.52
then a 2km jog with Pinner.

Metcon sucks at the moment, asthma is playing up due to the change of seasons, but like i said yesterday i really want to hit my metcons hard this month.

A metcon followed my some sort of running on every training day.

No comments:

Post a Comment